Friday, December 25, 2009

Rent To Own Jewelry Help Personal Question, About My Parents Secrets!!

Help personal question, about my parents secrets!! - rent to own jewelry

You insult me, or tell you what I demand attention, please ..

My parents always complain about money, but again, they suggest that we still have a lot of money. its complex, ever owned a house, but the rent. My mother thousands of dollars in jewelry, we have Remington sculptures, famous Civil War paintning, rare instruments, and today I have a desktop-$ 700 for my 15th B-Day.
I have very nice clothes, has two teams, tons of shoes, jewelry and more expensive. All buy organic foods and vitamins.

My parents act like they are rich Arent, but my mother had said in conversation with a broker to buy property "i dont care, as we are already authorized, Arent we spend it.
So I once said: "I wouldnt live in a big house, I was afraid someone would kill me, then she said:" That is why houses arent as big. "

Money secrets are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment