Monday, February 22, 2010

Black And White Peace Sign Bed Set Are You Ready To Start With The Man In The Mirror? [ALL MJ FANS READ. ALL! I NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!]?

Are you ready to start with the man in the mirror? [ALL MJ FANS READ. ALL! I NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!]? - black and white peace sign bed set

It may take a long time.

Today I sat on my bed, listening to music, and was the man in the mirror. and I think ... Hmm ... I make a video.

So I need you. Thus, their cameras and get a piece of paper and a marker. : D
That's what I'll do.
The video is set the song Man In The Mirror, so I mean on paper, and write something like that ... Stop the Violence ... Love all the help the homeless .... .... others, etc., something that has to do with world peace and unity. Take your camera and take a picture of you with the sign. If possible, make the picture black and white. Also, if you include something that you want to say, or even a simple I love Michael, they belong in the e-mail. (If I ft to be enoughTUR, would I have a second song We Are The World. Requires lots of pictures!

REMEMBER! This is a video tribute to Michael Jackson, for the trolls, do not worry. I will be closer look at the pictures, and any other obscene or offensive or may not be used. Be respectful.

E-mail: dontchewonthat@gmail.com
Enter your name and age.
Thank you. (:
-Alex.


The deadline ... not yet fixed. I know many people have things to do to prepare, so there will be a few weeks. If you send me the pictures I refer. (:

Pass this on Pleasse other fans! I need as many people as possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok! sounds great!

Anonymous said...

It makes me soooooooooo happy to see that MJ's, music is that people make a difference! Keep it up! One thing after another, we can make a difference!

Anonymous said...

Well

Post a Comment