Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dental Receptionist Cover Letter Do You Think That I Got This Job?

Do you think that I got this job? - dental receptionist cover letter

This afternoon I was interviewed for a job as a receptionist in a dental practice. He already had my resume and cover letter via e-mail cover when applying for work sent (and I must say it was well written ... I'm a nerd lol) little English.

The dentist seemed to really want - walking into the office, rather than just sit and ask me, gave me a tour of the office said, in essence, what we do in the situation, and do not really ask me. It always happens and how he impressed with my maturity (I'm still sixteen years - is a senior in the fall) and at the end, he said he would call me because she had an interview Wednesday morning.

I'm pretty sure that at least the first interview suggested that I saw when I arrived - it was forty years old, in grimy jeans and gave me discourage this type of check and said, ironically (I think. ..)

2 comments:

TX Cyclone said...

I think. Sometimes, after checking again, and I think I am) the best person (on paper, I hope you will agree with me that one through the door. I've made enough in my head before I got there, they are an excellent candidate. I hope it works for you!

sydney_d... said...

I think I have!

Post a Comment