Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Teachers Edition Lab 8 Hardy Weinberg What Are Some Ways To Unify A High School In Terms Of Computer Networking?

What are some ways to unify a high school in terms of computer networking? - teachers edition lab 8 hardy weinberg

I work in high school (8-12. Year) and wondered why, in general, what are the means of enabling all computer users in management functions and to simplify the work of teachers and staff that primary.

I have some ideas on how to install a network drive for access from all computers to share files with each other and have a server with the workstations in the lab, but I the way to a personal workspace, where no restrictions still in many ways and is not on a domain. I wonder whether it would be best record over all in one area and from there. The only reason I hesitate is the reluctance of users to give user privileges.

However, I would like to hear some of themIdeas and opinions.
PS Most of the teams working primarily on XP, about 2000, but I try to delete the old operating system. Server 2003 Server Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment