Monday, January 11, 2010

Newest Tablet Pc How To Install Ms Office 2k7 On Tablet Pc With No Optical Drive?

How to install ms office 2k7 on tablet pc with no optical drive? - newest tablet pc

I bought a brand spanking new HP Tablet PC. I went to my newly purchased copy of MS Office Small Business 2007 for her when I realized that it install an optical drive on the computer. Printed circuits are new to me, and this is one of my employees.

How do I install the program on the computer without having to buy an external hard drive?

2 comments:

Marc said...

In fact, you can not. It is almost impossible to install software without an optical drive. I suggest buying an external optical drive, but I'm not thinking of something else there then.

Visit the Microsoft website and download Microsoft Office 2007 from here. You must pay before downloading, of course, but if you do not buy any CD installation. This is a good choice, without using an external optical drive.

But I recommend buying a scanner, because there's so much easier.

Ryan M said...

Buy or borrow a USB optical drive.

Post a Comment