Thursday, January 7, 2010

Primary Headache I Have Had A Headache Since April 20th 2007, With Migraines, Heart Palpitations, Shortness Of Breath......?

I have had a headache since April 20th 2007, with migraines, heart palpitations, shortness of breath......? - primary headache

and irregular periods. I visited my family doctor could not understand what was wrong with me. Then he sent me to a neurologist who thought I had all his medication rebound headache. It took all the drugs and put me on Maxalt and Naparoxen and asked me for an MRI, MRA and MRV of the brain are going normally. I recently had blood tests and my levels of vitamin B12 is extreamly low. Has anyone had these symptoms and B12 deficiency? I was a strict vegetarian for 9 years, but only eat chicken and turkey for 7 years, I'm over all the years of undernourished has damaged my body.

5 comments:

jade_cal... said...

B12 plays a role in neurology. It is not uncommon that vegetarians are vitamin B12 deficiency. Speak with your neurologist and maybe a nutritionist who can help more vitamin B12 in their diet.

Sparkles said...

I have magnesium and zinc to help treat migraines significantly.

pshdsa said...

No wonder that you have these symptoms with extreme, what they eat. However, not all is lost. Nothing can not be changed. It takes a concentrated food for all minerals, vitamins and enzymes that are missing in your diet to replace. Some Super food that is a mixture of algae, rose hips, barley, etc. similar to Super Food by Dr. Richard Schulze is highly recommended. A car needs gasoline quality and junk here when the car comes with the cathode and the slow speed and the engine slows down. His "car" needs some gas wells.

sam said...

I had the same symptoms and I discovered through my chiropractor had the nerves in the neck.

Heather said...

B12-effects how you feel as a person, the level of energy and others. I recommend a supplement of vitamin B12 in it, you can even water with addition of vitamin B12, you can also suffer from dehydration. Is then drained before you feel thirsty. Your body will use almost any available water before saliva. Try and try to 8 liters of water per hour you are awake. You have to urinate almost every hour and should be almost transparent.

You see, when you feel better.

Post a Comment