Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Retirement Card Wording Question For Small Biz Owners- Which Is A Better Name For My Brokerage Business?

Question for small biz owners- which is a better name for my brokerage business? - retirement card wording

I have years of experience with small businesses, franchises and purchase / sale of businesses. I have worked with many drivers businesse, and overall I am very disappointed not to his "personal" use, sell the card for "approac. I think a driver should always be about what you think is best for the customer, even if it means a list of companies and to advise them of the value of strategies of development. I am about the work with door-help biz owners and really miss their target, passionate about the property to spend their retirement or buying a transmit the new shopping and living conditions of the American dream. I would like to start my own brokerage firm. I am afraid that the word "trade corridor" a negative connotation, and wondered whether I should name my team. "Brokers dependence" or "The confidence of the group companies" in the next moment, do not tell what I do for business, so I'm not sure what the right choice. thoughts / input really appreciate

2 comments:

babyshoe... said...

I also have several years of experience. To be honest, I like the name of the device is reminiscent of the old car .....
the name that you decide what's his call, that your company will grow.
They seem to be so sincere and honest, everything goes well for you.

Dawn H said...

As the dependence Brokerage Group / Company

In this way, it does not sound negative, but it gives an idea of what you are doing.

Post a Comment