Thursday, January 14, 2010

Remicade Side Effects Is Remicade Safe Overall Or Does It Have Too Many Side Effects?

Is Remicade safe overall or does it have too many side effects? - remicade side effects

I have a severe ulcerative colitis, were born in my transverse colon. A doctor recommended surgery, but I'm young and I want to keep my bowel. Most doctors recommend that others try Remicade. Often I hear the side effects and I wanted to know whether anyone treated with Remicade or know of people were being treated with Remicade and how about this drug.

Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crohn's disease treated with Remicade, and I have been for 22 months. I make infusions every 8 weeks. How often do you have to go to an enemy, and the infusion of each dose of infusion is determined by your doctor.
He has personally for me and my mother, who is currently in her Crohn's disease as well as worked.
There were no adverse side effects, I found a positive. I feel better. The things that bothers me a little earlier had before, now I can stand. Everyone is different, but I would say that after 1 Infusion go eat a quart yogurt should!
What belongs to the negative side effects of HAV?

Post a Comment