Friday, January 8, 2010

Office Of The City Clerk In Queens How Long Is The Marriage Ceremony At The Clerk's Office In New York City?

How long is the marriage ceremony at the Clerk's office in New York City? - office of the city clerk in queens

I need an average amount of time to know to make plans for later. Please let me know what was your experience. Contacting the Board and the Department of the Office of the marriage. 1) How long to wait in the queue? 2) What was the actual ceremony?

Thank you all very much!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

It has never been done, but I think it's on and off, and the ceremony lasts about 30 minutes again, I think, just make sure you have your marriage certificate 2 days ago, a waiting period 24 hours ... I propose to go there the day you have selected (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday) (no date) and see how they work, and takes about 10 minutes or so ...
When adding a line to someone who has come, if they do not have to choose (with them and wait to see how long it takes) or just go and ask questions after they said "Sorry, thank Congratulations for your wedding, but I have a quick question I'm sorry, I can not say how long he waited in line, and the duration of the ceremony was "...
They were just so sweet, I'm sure you get to know you and that it depends on time of day is, and the season is to realize you can make general assumptions that everything else can be found at the time ...
Good luck I hope this helps ...

Post a Comment